Tables in Html
Html is an abbreviation of hypertext markup language. HTML is not case-sensitive. Therefore you can use upper case as well as lower case while writing a program. Most business people uses for the creation of their websites. Moreover Html is a user-friendly language for the development of the website. So HTML helps to create tables, insert images, forms, and many more.
So today we are going to create a table. Therefore First, we will be doing the theoretical part about tables. so
keep reading for the best knowledge. Hence we will learn about the tags and attribute and their uses. So every tag has a closing tag and every tag is written in angle brackets.
Tags used for table.
- <!DOCTYPE HTML> : We use this tag in the beginning of every html program.
- <head>….</head>: heading of the program is written with the head tag.
- <h1>…………</h1>: h1 is the highest level of heading . h6 is the smallest level of hedaing.
- <body>…</body>: Main body of the program starts with body tag.
- <table>…</table>: To create table we use table tag.
- <th>………….</th>: table heading starts with th tag.
- <tr>…………..</tr>: table row starts with tr tag.
- <td>………….</td>: td tag is used to add table data.
Attribute used in html for table.
- img : To insert the image we use img attribute.
- cols : To specify the columns in table we use cols attribute.
- bgcolor : To change the background color we use bgcolor attribute.
- color : To change the color we use color attribute.
Now lets write the program of creating tables.
So this is how we create simple tabl.
HERE IS THE EXECUTION OF PROGRAM.
SO HERE IS A SIMPLE PROGRAM WE LEARNED IN A HYPERTEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE. HENCE HYPERTEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE IS USED BY MANY DEVELOPERS FOR THEIR WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT. HENCE WE CAN PROGRAM OUR WEBSITE USING THIS LANGUAGE. SO WE WILL BE LEARNING ALOT MORE ABOUT HYPERTEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE. THEREFORE HERE IS THE LINK OF THE WEBSITE TO FOLLOW FOR MORE UPDATES: